We are looking for someone with demonstrable experience of managing social media campaigns. You should be able to show real life examples of highly creative campaigns you have helped to deliver. You should be highly organised, a strong communicator and have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
As a Social Media Executive you will develop and oversee campaigns that utilise the full breadth of social platforms (such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram) in both an organic and paid capacity. You must be able to assist in the planning, management, execution, monitoring and reporting of the successful social media campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assisting in the technical and strategic delivery of client social media campaigns
- Working with the wider marketing team and clients to develop social media strategies to complement the marketing plan
- Researching influencers and engaging with them in order to raise awareness of brands
- Analysing and reporting on social media activity at the end of each month
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments and changes within the social media arena that may affect clients
- Assisting in the development of award-winning, creative campaigns that set our clients apart from the competition
- Briefing the internal studio to deliver graphics / creative that support planned campaigns
- Ensuring that client social media profiles are a showcase of best practice, fully utilising the platforms that are most relevant to them and their audiences to drive engagement
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong word and excel skills
- Experience in using social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Experience in setting up, analysing and reporting on Paid Social Media campaigns
- An understanding of the different digital marketing channels including SEO, PPC and Email Marketing
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to check your work and learn from mistakes
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Willingness to contact clients directly and attend meetings when required
- Passion for all things social media with the ability to constantly keep up to date with emerging trends and strategies
- Previous experience in a similar environment is desirable
We understand that one size doesn’t fit all. Don’t be put off if your skill set doesn’t match our job spec completely. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals with a positive attitude and who are willing to learn. You might not be right for this role, but you could be perfect for another we may have.