You have an eye for detail, a flair for numbers and words, love analysing data, and are a stickler for accuracy. You’ve got experience with running successful paid campaigns across Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, & YouTube and are always on the lookout to improve and develop strategies for your clients. You would relish the chance to work at a Top 100 agency with a diverse portfolio of clients and grow a team. Sound like you? Then get in touch.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be working on your own as well as being part of a friendly, motivated and highly skilled marketing team to carry out online marketing activities.
- Manage and lead the Paid Search offering, including account planning implementation and optimisation
- Budget management, ensuring investment is spent optimally
- Develop suitable innovative paid strategies to meet the clients goals and helping them to grow their business
- Conversion rate enhancement (working with designers & programmers to improve conversion rates on websites)
- Analysis and reporting (e.g. traffic, competitor, brand and ROI analysis and reporting)
- Stay up to date with industry best practices
- Providing support to the wider marketing team and liaising with them on other marketing channels to ensure an integrated approach
A minimum of 3 years experience in a Paid Search role
Google Ads & Microsoft Advertising qualified
Google Shopping experience
Experience of managing b2b & b2c, eCommerce & lead-gen paid search campaigns
Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of the team
Experience using Google Analytics for analysing and reporting purposes
Excellent excel & data analysis skills
Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently present recommended strategies, results and meaningful insights to clients
Understanding of how all digital channels work together with some knowledge of attribution modelling preferred
High attention to detail with a positive can-do attitude
Salary dependent on experience. Regular team events, free parking, pension scheme, flexible working hours and so much more!