Adwords, Bing Ads, Remarketing, Display
You have an eye for detail, a flair for numbers and are a stickler for accuracy. You’ve got experience with running successful PPC/paid search campaigns and would relish the chance to work at a Top 100 agency with a diverse portfolio of clients. Sound like you? Then get in touch.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be working as part of a friendly, motivated and highly skilled online marketing team to carry out online marketing activities including:
- Paid search advertising (e.g. PPC account creation and management).
- Conversion rate enhancement (working with designers & programmers to improve conversion rates on websites).
- Analysis and reporting (e.g. traffic, competitor, brand and ROI analysis and reporting).
- Providing support to the wider marketing team.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns across a variety of search engines.
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Experience using Google Analytics for analysing and reporting purposes.
- Excellent Microsoft Office or Google Docs skills.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in an online marketing role, including experience of paid search advertising.