We are looking for a talented front-end developer who is passionate about building systems that are performant, intuitive, and easy to use. Reporting to our Technical Director, you’ll work across a wide variety of client projects including legacy and new websites, as well as across our innovative projects.
Technology and user experience is at the heart of our business strategy. We champion the use of new and innovative technologies, so we’ll encourage you to use the latest tech wherever you feel it can add value to the business. We strongly promote personal development and regularly attend conferences and local meetups.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly talented and passionate team, working across exciting projects where you will get a real sense of involvement from the very moment you start. Working within small project teams which are agile and scrum focused, we expect you to deliver beautiful and elegant designs to maximise user experience.
– Experience writing BEM/OOCSS
– Experience with Bootstrap and/or similar front-end framework (e.g. BASS CSS, Foundation)
– Browser Performance principles
– Version Control (Git)
– Task runners such as Grunt or Gulp
– A keen eye for detail
– Full understanding of UX principles
– Knowledge of best practices
– Writes clean, efficient well tested code
– Strong problem solver
– Up to date with the web industry overall, and trends occurring within it
– Self-learner, keen to learn and improve
Benefits and salary
This is a great opportunity to be a part of one of the top digital agencies outside of Manchester. By joining Motionlab you’ll become an integral part of a team where our culture and atmosphere has been instrumental in our success. Salary dependent on level of experience.
Share our vacancies