You will be joining one of the most ambitious and forward-thinking digital marketing agencies in the North West. You will be working alongside our team of passionate ‘labbers’ for clients that span the UK in the home improvement, fenestration, energy and B2B sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking to take the next step in your career, having the ability and experience to work across a portfolio of accounts effectively. Delivering exceptional value to our clients is our passion, you will be driven to deliver successful projects and outcomes for them.
You will be fully up to speed with how brands communicate with their customers across the whole scope of digital, including social media, content marketing and analytically approached marketing. You must have a keen eye for detail and a desire to spot an opportunity. You will be a team player who can coordinate the creative team, the technology team and the marketing team to a successful integrated approach.
The position will be currently working from home with a mix of office and home working once the current situation as eased.
– Supporting the team in the management of accounts on a daily basis
– Interacting regularly with clients
– Monitoring client industries and immersing yourself in their industry news
– Contributing to campaign strategies
– Assisting in website content strategy
– Creating work in progress reports
– Managing client budgets
– Attending regular client meetings
– Actively participating in business development
– Managing and analysing social media accounts
Share our vacancies