Driving sales across the Black Friday weekend.
We work with a number of e-commerce clients and, as part of our wider ‘Black Friday’ initiatives, approached Johnsons Cleaners with a campaign that would raise awareness of its specialist wedding dress cleaning service, Johnsons Bridal, over the ‘Black Friday’ weekend.
• To reach new audiences and make them aware of the wedding dress cleaning service.
• To drive uptake of the Black Friday discount offer throughout the four-day campaign.
• To grow the online audience for Johnsons Bridal and drive traffic to its dedicated microsite.
We worked with Johnsons to develop a ‘Black Friday’ promotion that offered customers a discount on its wedding dress cleaning service using a unique promotional code.
Focusing specifically on paid channels, we used PPC and paid social media advertising to drive e-commerce uptake over the ‘Black Friday’ weekend.
PPC is an ‘always on’ channel for Johnsons, but we invested more heavily over the campaign weekend in a bid to capture online shoppers who were more heightened to offers and likely to make a purchase at this time.
We carefully targeted our campaign on Facebook’s advertising platform to promote Johnsons’ specialist wedding dress cleaning service and highlight the offer.
• Our targeting strategy reached over 60,000 newlyweds on Facebook.
• PPC ROI of £20.98 for every pound spent.
• Facebook ROI of £5 for every pound spent.
Senior Online Marketing Manager