SEO PPC Executive Job Preston - Want To Work At Motionlab Interactive?
No Agencies Please
We are looking for an Online Marketing Executive to join our expanding PPC and SEO team.
Salary Negotiable (dependent on experience)
Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated online marketer? Do you have experience in managing PPC and SEO projects, strong analytical skills and a great attention to detail? If so, this could be the role for you. Your main focus will be PPC and SEO, but you will also gain exposure to Digital PR and Social Media.
As an Online Marketing Executive you will be tasked with working with the marketing team to help take our client's business to the next level.
Your role will focus on managing online marketing for a number of clients across a diverse range of industries.
Your duties will include:
- managing PPC and SEO activity (utilising your understanding of how PPC and SEO work with the marketing mix)
- managing and analysing marketing campaigns, including PPC advertising
- monitoring and reporting on ROI from websites and other digital marketing activities
- researching search patterns and actioning changes to advertising
- working with designers/developers to create new sites and improve user experience
- optimising existing sites to improve SEO
To be considered for this position, you must have some experience of managing PPC campaigns, proven SEO knowledge and an excellent understanding of Google AdWords.
If you think you are up for the challenge of working for one of the North West leading digital agencies and have the experience required send your C.V. and contact details to email@example.com.